1699357?v=3
Wassim Chegham

Paris

Wassim (aka manekinekko on Twitter/Gihub) is a Developer Advocate at SFEIR, a company based in Paris.
He spends 60% of his time working on production apps, helping developers write better code and provide training on mastering Web technologies (Angular 2, Polymer, PWA, Web Components...). The other 40% of his time, he enjoys writing technical articles, meeting developers at events, speaking at conferences and contributing to open source projects.
Wassim loves the Web Platform and strives to move the Web forward.